Digital Literacy Series
The Digital Literacy Series was a six-week program that took place in Summer 2020 consisting of weekly classes designed to introduce artists and artisans to digital tools and strategies.
The program was delivered through the Cape Breton Centre for Craft & Design in collaboration with VMP Group, a digital agency currently celebrating 25 years of working in technology.
Each class focused on a specific area to help participants formalize their online presence and their capacity to market, promote, and sell their products online.
Click on the links below to view each class:
- Building Your Brand
- Building an Effective E-commerce Website
- Content Development and Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Building Communities of Practice Using Social Media
- Growing Your Audience
- Online Visual Merchandising with Not Just a Pretty (Inter)Face
- Content Branding
- Getting Started with Shopify