Business Development Workshops for Craftspeople
Through the Craft Business Development Program, we facilitate workshops for members to develop their business abilities. Workshops are hosted throughout the year in various regions of Unama’ki-Cape Breton. If you are interested in developing a skill that will help your business grow, please sign up. Do you have an idea for a workshop? Are you interested in being a professional facilitator? Get in touch and let’s make it happen.
A few workshops currently under development:
- Marketing for Craft Business
- Booth Display for Craft Fairs and Markets
- Health & Wellness
- Trends and Opportunities in Craft – Craft Alliance
More on the way!
Watch this space: A new calendar of workshop activities is on the way!
On-Demand Workshops: The Digital Literacy Series
This series of videos is a resource of customized skills catered to the needs of craft makers. These workshops introduce you to a broad range of topics. Explore the links below to find what you’re looking for:
- Building Your Brand
- Building an Effective E-commerce Website
- Content Development and Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Building Communities of Practice Using Social Media
- Growing Your Audience
- Online Visual Merchandising with Not Just a Pretty (Inter)Face
- Content Branding
- Getting Started with Shopify
Produced in 2020, the Digital Literacy Series is a set of instructional videos designed to introduce artists and makers to modern digital tools and strategies. Each video focuses on a specific area to help participants formalize their online presence and their capacity to market, promote, and sell their products online.
Click here to watch the whole series on our Youtube playlist.