After You Apply
Sydney & Parks Canada Programs
- The Coordinator will compile and check each application for completeness.
- Complete and on-time applications will be reviewed following the submission deadline.
- All applications are reviewed by a jury consisting of local makers, Centre, and Parks Canada staff where applicable.
- In some cases, an interview may be required as part of the selection process.
- The coordinator will endeavour to confirm placement and communicate necessary program information with as much lead time as possible (minimum 4 weeks).
- Complete applications will be reviewed at the end of each month until the studio spaces are full.
- Successful applicants will be invited to interview before a decision is made.
- All applicants will be notified of the final decision, regardless of the outcome.
General important notes:
- We are unable to provide detailed feedback for each application.
- We respectfully request that applicants do not call or email about the status of their application.
- If an offer is made and the applicant accepts, they will be sent a contract outlining the respective responsibilities of the Centre and the Resident, as well as the anticipated timelines and outcomes. Applicants are requested to review this document carefully and sign their acceptance.
- This contract will also include a complete fee schedule, where applicable.