Please read the following application process and review each step before applying.
We kindly request that you only submit one application per call/semester.
If you require assistance completing your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Step 1: Review the Information Sheet
It’s important that all applicants understand the full scope of the program and supports before they apply.
Step 2: Download the correct declaration form below.
NOTE: Please only use the PARKS form for Ingonish and Ground Rules. Use the CBCCD form for all others.
Step 3: Gather your materials and double-check your list
Refer to the Declaration and checklist document for what you should include.
Step 4: Select the correct form below and apply online:
- If you have not received your confirmation of receipt following the submission of an application (please allow up to 2 hours)
- If you require a PDF or paper form, or if you want to submit in another format
Applications may also be submitted in the following formats:
- By mail: Cape Breton Centre for Craft & Design, P.O. Box 1686, Sydney, NS B1P 6T7
- In person: Cape Breton Centre for Craft & Design, 322 Charlotte Street, Sydney, NS
- By email
- If you want to submit an audio or video file, please format with your name and the content type in the file name. For example: JoanSmith_Cover Letter. We will accept MP3, MP4, MP4a, MOV, and/or Google, YouTube or OneDrive links for audio or video formats.